BoA to MC for the second season of 'Produce 101'



Article: [Exclusive] BoA to be the season 2 MC for 'Produce 101'... 'Kwon CEO' to take Jang Geun Suk's place

Source: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+708, -30] Hul, BoA's doing it? Quite unexpected..

2. [+732, -66] Now this makes me want to watch the show

3. [+415, -31] I think she'll do well... although I'm still more used to Jang Geun Suk

4. [+130, -15] Shows how important an MC position is... Just hearing that BoA is the MC alone feels like the quality of the show has gone up. At first I wondered why they were even bothering with a second season but now I'm interested in watching it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+89, -3] Shouldn't BoA be on the show as a trainer or producer, not the MC

6. [+70, -2] BoA has 17 years of her own experience, she's more than qualified

7. [+66, -4] Well now this makes me want to watch

8. [+64, -4] I guess I'll watch the first episode then?

-