[Pann] Ex-Dal Shabet leader Viki's interview reveals she was forced into her 19+ scenes


Instiz: The real reason Dal Shabet's former member Viki shot an ero movie

(Interview from December 2015)

"I felt that if I had opposing opinions with my agency, I would lose out on work opportunities. The director told me that there wouldn't be any scenes with excessive skin exposure. We actually completed filming without any such scenes, but then the director asked to shoot a couple more extra scenes with just my back exposed so I got back in front of the camera. Suddenly we were shooting a 19+ rated scene and there was not one person there who could protect me. I didn't understand what was going on and ended up shooting the scene. The movie ended up being a huge wound for me and I was branded an ero actress, which isn't something I wanted so I had to speak up."

Her agency then lied to her saying she was cast in a famous drama, which she would only get to do if she shot two more movies that required nudity. Unfortunately, the promise of a famous drama ended up being a lie and the company denied ever making such promises.

"I realized I was being fooled and hired a lawyer to file a lawsuit to nullify my contract. Lawsuits like this normally take a long time but my agency wasn't registered with the KOCCA and therefore illegally operating and under no conditions to be contracting actors. I was able to leave the agency with just my wounds."

---

"It breaks my heart to hear that there was no one at the scene of the filming to protect her ㅠㅠ I didn't know something like this had gone on..."

"Hul, so she didn't even want to do those scenes.. but her agency forced her.."

"I can't imagine how scared she must've felt.."

"So sad that no one protected her..."

"I hope she finds a better agency ㅠ"

"That's so unfortunate ㅜㅜㅜㅜ"

-

Pann: Did you guys know Dal Shabet's former member is an ero actor now? 

1. [+156, -1] Viki was forced to shoot those scenes, she said so herself

2. [+129, -8] Dal Shabet might be considered an unsuccessful girl group but considering just how many girl groups there are in our country, I'd say they were a success case. There are so many who debut and then disappear to nowhere but at least people know of Dal Shabet's existence and get invited to events and stuff.

3. [+65, -6] I saw that movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The plot was about sex therapy or something and there's incest too like doing it with your brother in law. I still feel bad for her though.

4. [+47, -10] Her profile on her Instagram says something like 'Dal Shabet's former leader Viki' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If she's switched paths to become an ero actress, she shouldn't be writing that stuff on her profile, doesn't she know it'd negatively implicate her group?

5. [+35, -2] Viki was forced to do her scenes by the agency. They told her there wouldn't be such types of scenes but then fooled her and then forced her into doing them once filming began. That's why Viki purposely left Dal Shabet, in case it affected them..

6. [+30, -1] I had a feeling when Gaun and Jiyool left the group that something was going on because Viki also wrote on SNS 'I knew this would happen'... something's up with that agency.

7. [+13, -1] The movie company fooled Viki into doing the scenes and that's why she left Dal Shabet on purpose

-